Monday, May 22, 2023

Another crazy week

Well, another week has come and gone, and I have to admit that it was another week where I didn't have a lot of time to do much crafting. I did find the 10 - 15 minutes each day to take time for myself but crafting wasn't something that I could do much this past week.

Elizabeth Garrod - now here is the piece that got some attention because I wanted to try and move it forward a little bit. It feels good seeing the progress that I made on this piece and that was when I had that bit of time to actually sit and work on it. Now to see if I can make some more progress on it this week.

I hope to be able to get to at least 50% completed on this piece before the end of this week as I am currently at 32.70% done. Just seeing that I can make some progress on it would make me feel so much better.

Baby sets - I was able to find bits of time to knit some mittens this past week but as you can see most of them need sewing together. I also started another baby hat so that is something I hope that I can get moved forward before the end of this week as well. Maybe I will try and get all the mittens sewn together and this hat finished and that will make me feel a little better.

Other projects - this past week I wasn't able to find time to work on any other projects so will see how this week goes. I know that I have a lot of things that I would like to work on this week so I will see just what happens.

I hope you have been able to continue to find that bit of time for yourself each day no matter what it is. I found this past week sitting and doing a bit of journaling is what made me happy so that is what I did. This week, my goal is to try and find those bits of time again to move some of my crafting forward.

Next week I hope to have some progress to show you on at least a couple of projects. Have a good week and remember to find that time for yourself each day.



 

No comments: