Monday, May 15, 2023

A bit of progress

Here it is the start of another week and hopefully this week I will be able to see some progress on things. Last week was a pretty busy week for us as we had a conference on one day last week and then the next day, we had another work event so that means not a lot of time to do things like crafting.

One thing that I can say is that I was happy that I had some projects that I could work on. Just seeing that I got something done makes me feel a little better.

Baby sets - this past week when I had the time to work on something I was working on getting some sets completed. 

These sets do work up quickly when I can sit and focus on getting something completed. The mittens don't take long at all to make and then I just have to make the hat to go with them. It is nice to see that I have been able to make some progress on the items and now to see what it is like this week.

I have figured out some of the other yarn that I am going to be using to make these sets and I think I will be busy for a while getting these sets completed. Not currently sure what I am going to be doing with these sets when they are completed but I know that I will probably find a place that can use them.

It feels great seeing some progress on the small things and now to see if I can continue to get more items worked on this week. Hopefully I can get back to seeing progress on a few things before the end of the week.

Other crafts - I can honestly say that I haven't worked on my cross stitch for a week now. If things go well today, I hope that I can start to work on it again as I have missed working on it. Now to see how this week goes as I know that we are busy again with a few things so will have to see what I can get done. 

I hope that you have been able to find that time each day to do something for yourself. Recharging your personal batteries is very important as it makes it so much easier to deal with everything else that is going on around you.

Have a good week and I hope that I can show you some progress on at least a couple of things next week.


No comments: