Monday, May 29, 2023

A slower week

It is hard to believe that another week has gone by.  I have been able to find some time to work on projects which is good so now to see what this coming week is going to be like.

Things have been a little crazy this past week and I don't think it's going to get any slower this coming week. I do know that I would like to see some progress on my crafting but will have to see how things go.

Elizabeth Garrod - I was able to make some good progress on this piece and am happy with that. I am now at 85% complete and only have 481 stitches left to do. Yes, it's going to take a bit of time to get all of those stitches in but hopefully before I post again next week, I will have this piece finished.

This piece has been so nice to work on and with it not being red it has also been fun. I am looking forward to getting back to working on another red sampler, but I think that is going to be a bit of time. I do have more red samplers to stitch, but I have other projects that I would like to move forward first.

Baby sets - I made a little bit of progress on my knitting this past week but not as much as I would have liked. I didn't get the mittens sewn up that I had finished so that is something that I am going to try and do this coming week. I did get a hat finished which is great and now to work on getting more of the sets finished instead of just having bits of a set done.

These projects have been great to work on because they are easy to do, and I can also see that yarn is slowly getting used up. I am also thinking that I might be able to get more of these done if I can get back to knitting 30 minutes a day.

Other crafts - I have been able to get a few motifs made for the English Paper piecing but even that hasn't got a lot of attention. 

I am not sure what this week is going to be like as I know that there are some busy days ahead of me. It is still important for me to find that 30 minutes of time each day to do something for myself. It sometimes is my crafting and other days it is writing in my journal book or reading. I don't care what it is, but I do know that I need to ensure that I take a bit of time for myself each day.

Hopefully next week I will have some progress to show you on things, but I will just have to wait and see. May you have a productive week, no matter what you do, and I will see you next week.

 

No comments: