|Sampler as of June 16th|
As you can see I have started working on the motifs as I wanted to see what it was going to look like. Yes I still have some of the border stitching to do but wanted to do something different for a little while.
I did do the final motif because I figured if I put the year on it, I then had to work on getting it finished this year. I am hoping that it will be done way before December but at least now I have a goal for completing it.
The original sampler has the motifs in a different order but last Wednesday evening a friend of mine, Silverlotus and I decided that it would be fun to put them in a different order so with her help we put the remaining motifs in a random order. I am not sure if I am going to stitch the motifs in numeric order and place them in the random spots or if I can going to stitch them in the order what we generated. I will figure that out once I have some time to pick up the sampler and do a bit more stitching on it.
|First two motifs added|