Monday, May 6, 2024

Some good progress this last week

 Here it is the start of another week, and I am happy to say that over the last week even with it being a busy week I was able to make some progress on both my cross stitch and knitting project. Now to see if I can do that again this week as it would be nice to see that I am moving both of them forward.

324 - this is the cross stitch project that has been getting all of my cross stitch time and I think it will until it is finished. This project is a lot of fun to work on and sometimes it does work up quickly.

This past week I was able to work on it most days and am happy with the progress that I was able to make on it. I was able to get about 3 and a half rows completed this last week and once I have finished this row that I am working on I will only have 6 more rows to do.

I love how this piece is turning out and can't wait to see it all finished and off the scroll bar. I keep scrolling it up as I finish some of the rows so that means that I don't get to see the entire piece come to life all at once. I will see it when it's done and so far, it has been a lot of fun to work on. This week I hope that I can continue to move it forward and I will see how much of it I will be able to complete.

12-Bird Mystery Knit Along - here is the knitting that has been getting my attention. It is coming along and am happy with the progress that I was able to make on it this past week. I now have 44 rows left to knit on this shawl and am looking forward to seeing what it looks like once it is all finished.

There have been some challenges with this project, and it isn't that the project is difficult it has just been some stitches are different and they have taken me a little while to figure them out. So far, I have figured out all the stitches that are in this pattern. It would be nice to see this shawl finished soon because I am looking forward to being able to see what it looks like.

This coming week I hope that I can continue to add some more rows to this shawl and get it even closer to a finish. Part of me just wants to sit and work on getting all of these rows done and then there is the part that is enjoying working on this a few rows at a time.

Other Projects - I have been able to spend some time on my English Paper Piecing so that has also been nice. I have been making some motifs so will be able to show some progress on that at the end of the month.

There are lots of projects that things that I would like to do so I need to make sure that I can get the work stuff done and then I will find the time to work on my crafting. I am trying to find that bit of time each day to sit and do something that I enjoy and my crafts have been what I have been focusing on this last week.

I hope everyone finds that bit of time each day to do something that you enjoy. It doesn't have to be long but being able to recharge your own personal battery is what is important. Hopefully next week I will have a bit more progress to show you.

No comments: