Monday, April 4, 2022

A bit of progress

Another week has gone by, and this time I can honestly say that I am not sure where the week went. Things here have been extremely busy, so I haven't had a lot of time to sit and work on much of my crafting. I am keeping with at least 15 minutes a day of some time to relax, and some days that was all that I was able to achieve.

A Year in Flowers - February - I was able to get the February design started this weekend, and it is coming along quickly. It felt good to see that I have been able to make some good progress on this piece. I love these little pieces as it lets me make some good progress quickly on things, and then it is another project off my growing list of things I want to do.

I have finished all of this green on the piece, so now I will start to add some other colours and will see when I can get this done. It would be nice to be able to focus on getting more of these months done quickly, so will see how that goes.

The flowers that are on this piece are violets and iris.

Toques - I am continuing to work on making toques when I have those few minutes. It is nice when I can sit and even get a couple of rows done in the evening, as it means that I am moving these projects forward a bit at a time.

I have decided that for a while I am going to have at least a toque on the go as it is something easy to pick up and work on and just get something done. Most of the toques will be given away to a charity in the fall so that children will have something warm. I am also going to be working on some headbands as again they are easy to work on and do work up quickly.


Other projects - of course I have other projects on the go, but the progress on them has been very limited, so nothing that is worth showing.  This week I hope to be able to find a bit of time to work on something. I am not sure how much I will get done as once again I have a busy week.

I hope everyone continues to find those few minutes each day to take time for yourself and do something that you enjoy. I know that I have found the importance of those few minutes after a very busy week. It is time to clear the mind and focus on something that makes me happy.  Next week, I hope to have some more progress on some projects to show you.

No comments: