Monday, March 28, 2022

Another finish and some progress

Here it is the start of another week and part of me isn't sure where the week went. It has been a busy week for me, so now to see what this week as in store. I think this week is going to be another week when my crafting will be those few minutes when I can find the time.

I think things are starting to get back to normal as more of the restrictions have been lifted, but we still have some restrictions and have to be careful.

Mini Bouquet Sampler - January - this week I decided that I wanted to see if I can get another project finished, so I picked up the January design that I have been working on.

This design didn't take me too long to finish once I was able to focus on it instead of just doing bits and not seeing much progress on it. I am now happy that the January design is done, and now I can move onto the February piece. I would like to get these caught up soon, but I do know that it is going to be a bit of time given the schedule for the next couple of weeks for me.

This piece was fun to work on and yes they are pineapples, and it was fun to stitch and now to see what the February piece looks like.

Ruskins Penguins - I decided it was time to see if I could add a few more stitches into this project and maybe get a bit more of it done. I still have lots of the border to complete, but I think now I will try and work on it a bit at a time.

What I may do with this project is to try and finish all the black on the design, and then I will just have the white to go, and that should take as long. The black is the main colour, so getting it complete would be good.


I haven't picked up this piece since February, so it felt good seeing that I was able to move it forward a bit.
The first penguin is now finished, and I have started to stitch the second penguin, and it is a lot of fun just working on this a bit at a time. I would like to see more of it done before the weather gets warm here, so this might get a bit more attention over the next little while.


Toques - I decided one of my goals this year is to try and make more toques that I can donate to charity. I haven't been working on this for very long, but I do have a couple of toques and a couple of headbands finished already. It always makes me feel good when I can see that I am able to get some of these projects done quickly. 

Other projects - I haven't had a lot of time to work on any other projects this past week, and not sure what this week has in store. I do know that I am going to be busy with quite a few work things, so will see what time I have left to do some other stuff.

Hope everyone has a good week and remember to try and find those few minutes each day to take time for yourself and do something that you love.  Hopefully next week I will have a bit of progress to show you on something.


No comments: