Friday, November 15, 2013

Bracelet

Finished and ready to wear
On Wednesday I decided that I was going to sit down and work on finishing the bracelet that I started on Sunday. 

Wearing new bracelet
It didn't take me too long to see the results of Sunday and Wednesday when I was able to put the final rings on the bracelet.  It was interesting to put it on my wrist and know that I had made the bracelet myself.  Of course I can see little issues with it, but overall I am happy with the outcome of my very first bracelet.

Now to be honest I couldn't just finish the bracelet and put all my supplies away.  I had to start working on another project almost immediately.  I haven't take a picture of this project as there are only 6 rings joined together so nothing really interesting to show off yet.

Besides starting the new project I also came up with a few more ideas of things that I would like to make now that I have made my first bracelet. Knowing that if I take my time I can actually make some simple jewellery. Maybe after a while I will try something more challenging but for now I am going to enjoy having some fun with the jump rings and see what I end up making.

The jewellery making is going to have to wait until later today or over the weekend as I have some work things that need my attention first.  

No comments: