Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Blackwork Knight progress

Blackwork Knight previous progress
So now it is time to show some of the progress on the Blackwork Knight that I have been working on since getting it at the Creative Festival.

In the last couple of days I sat down and worked on it again as I really want to see it completed.  It is funny to say that I want to see it completed as I love doing blackwork and once this is done I don't have any more blackwork currently to work on.

Tonight I am going to work on this project on this project as I am looking forward to getting the face on the knight.  Of course there is a lot of detail just around the top of the knight so it will take me a bit of time to get that done.

Blackwork Knight as of Nov 12/13
I am continuing to work on my bracelet as well so hope that I will soon have some completed projects to show instead of just showing progress on the various projects.

Now it is time for me to go and get a bit of work done so that I can pick up my knight and work on it again later.

No comments: