Here it is the end of the month and the beginning of the month of the month and time for me to start to show you what I have been working on over the last month. One thing that I can say is I have been busy this month moving a bunch of projects forward which has been really nice. I hope to be able to continue to move things forward over the next few months because of course I have another project waiting to be worked on. Yes, I have been working on kitting up another project that will be started soon because I am running out of motifs that I need to make.
My sister's throw - here is a project that I have picked up and worked on a little bit because I wanted to make sure that I have been able to move it forward a bit. The good news is I have all the motifs finished so it is just a matter of attaching of the motifs to the throw.
This past month I have finally been able to work on moving this project forward a little bit and it is making me happy to see the progress that I have been able to make. This project hasn't been a focus for me but at least I have been able to continue to move it forward a bit and that is the most important thing. I hope to be able to continue to move this piece forward in the next couple of months as I would like to see it ready to be quilted before too long.
Scrap Throw - this is another project that I have been able to work on over this last month and the biggest goal that I had was to get all the denim motifs finished. Well, I am very happy to say that the motifs have been finished and now to figure out if I have enough to complete the border of the throw or do I need to make more.
Popsy's throw - this is another project that got a bit of attention over the last month. It felt good seeing that I have been able to make some good progress on making the motifs and hopefully I can continue to move this project forward even if it is slower than the other projects.
I am going to try and move this project forward this coming month so we will see how things go. I would like to continue to get the motifs finished up and see as continue to attach the motifs to the overall project. It would be nice to move this project forward a little bit so we will see what happens in the next month. I hope to be able to move this project forward a little bit.
Oh, Oh project - here is new project that we are currently calling the oh oh project because it is me looking at all the 2-inch squares that I have available and deciding that it is time to start another quilt top. Yes, this is another project that is going to be started before a bunch of other quilts are finished but this project is going to be a great project for travelling and working on a little bit at a time. I don't expect to get this project completed quickly but at least it is something that I can work on a bit at a time.
Other projects - yes, I have other projects that need some attention and a lot of them are at various stages of completion. I have quite a few projects that either need a few motifs to be made to finish the project or projects ready to be quilted. I hope over the next couple of months I can move all of these projects forward and we will see what happens.
I looked forward to the end of August when I can show you what I have been able to accomplish because I think next month is going to be very interesting if I can continue to move these projects forward.





No comments:
Post a Comment