Monday, August 24, 2026

At least some progress

Here it is the start of another week and time to show what I was able to accomplish in the last week. I really don't have a lot to show as something else has got most of my attention this past week. Yes, my English Paper Piecing projects have been getting quite a bit of attention. More about that at the end of the month.

Stained Glass Orca - this project did get a little bit of attention this past week as I worked on getting a bit more of the outline completed. I also started to will in at least bits of colour so that I could see some progress in some of the areas.

I think this project is now going to go away for a little bit as I have a challenge that I am going to be using this for starting in September. With the challenge, I hope to be able to move this project forward quite a bit so it can be put down for now. I will explain the challenge that I am doing once it has started.

Granny wrap - grey - now here is one project that has got quite a bit of attention this week. I decided that I wanted to try and work on the wrap for at least an hour each day and it has worked. I am making some really good progress on this wrap. I added another 10 rows to the wrap and given the size of it that is a good accomplishment in the week.

I hope to continue to move this wrap forward again this week as it still isn't the size that I would like it to be. I am wondering how much yarn I will be using on the project, but I am going to continue to work on it until I am happy with the size or I run out of this yarn.

Other projects - as I mentioned at the beginning of this post, my English Paper piecing projects have been getting some attention and that makes me feel good. I will show the project on the projects when I write that blog at the end of the month.

I hope everyone is finding time to do the things that you enjoy. It doesn't have to be for a long time but at least taking a bit of time for yourself, each day is important. Well, I hope to have something to show you next week. 

No comments: