Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Fox and Rabbit Mystery Sampler Box

Here is a blog that I have been looking forward to writing as I was fortunate to be able to get a Mystery Box from Fox and Rabbit when they came available on June 30th here in Canada.  I have delayed this post to make sure that most people that ordered the box should have received it and opened it.

Karen and Brendon Kirk are the owners of this company and they had been mentioning this box quite a few months ago on their Youtube channel. When they told us about the box, they had said that there would be a sampler pattern, fabric and floss in the box along with some other surprises.  

You can probably guess how excited I was when they went on sale, and I was able to purchase the box before they were sold out. It felt wonderful to be able to order the box but then there was the waiting until the box shipped. As the box was coming from Australia, I knew that it was going to take some time once it was actually mailed. The box was mailed on Friday August 12th, and I received the box on Monday August 19th so that didn't take too long to get here. I was tracking the box all the way on its journey and was excited to see it was out for delivery.

The box couldn't have arrived on a better day and when the postal carrier knocked on our door, I was quickly there to receive my box. The box was so nice to see with the Fox and Rabbit logo on it and on the side, it says Mystery Sampler Box 1. It was then time to open the box and see what we received and there was a lot of stuff in this box. Here is a list of everything that we received:

  • Half yard of Vintage Sand aida (colour created especially for this box)
  • Elizabeth Cheavins 1869 chart
  • Fat quarter of Baked Clay linen for chart
  • Elizabeth Cheavins Pinkeep chart and finishing instructions
  • Piece of Baked clay linen, finishing fabrics and LadyDot trim for the Pinkeep.
  • Cardboard templates for Pinkeep.
  • Pin pack for the Pinkeep.
  • Thread pack for both projects
  • Embroidery scissors
  • Fox and Rabbit enamel needleminder
  • Elizabeth Cheavins thread ring and charms
  • Bee wax waxer
  • Caramello Koala chocolate
  • 20% off voucher for PDF charts from Fox and Rabbit
  • Fox and Rabbit sticker
As you can see there was a lot of stuff in the box, and I am looking forward to working on these projects. The half yard of Vintage Sand aida will going into your fabric stash for now and it will be used for a special project or two in the future.  

I am excited to start working on some of these projects, but I am going to be good and wait for a little while to make sure that I can give these projects that attention they deserve.




No comments: