Monday, July 9, 2018

Some actual progress

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - July 2
Here it is the end or beginning of another week and I can at least say that I made some progress on one of my stitching projects.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - this is the project that got my stitching time this week.  It wasn't as much stitching time as I would have liked but with the heat and humidity that we were dealing with I am very happy with the progress that I was able to make on this piece.
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - July 7

I was determined to get something done would make me happy so I decided to start working on the crest which is the center piece of this month and I think the entire design.  This crest is in the middle of the entire piece of fabric so I am happy with how it is turning out.  I still need to add the D to the crest but considering how busy we have been getting this amount of the crest done this week makes me happy.

The line below the crest is the bottom on this section so yes it is a rather large section that I am working on.  My goal is to still get this entire section done by the end of July so that means that I will have to make sure that I can continue to find time to work on it.


Other projects - I am crocheting and doing a bit of knitting but nothing worth taking a picture of yet.  I hope that after this week I might have something to show. I also have another cross-stitch or two that I would like to start but I am thinking that I need to get the June/July section of Mystery SAL finished first and then if there is time at the end of the month I can start working on another project.  Temperature also needs to have a lot of attention so that is something else that I am trying to fit in over the next couple of weeks.


Work has been keeping me busy so I really haven't had a lot of time to sit and craft and also the heat was something that was another impact last week.  I hope that this week I will be able to manage the late hours and maybe I will see a bit more crafting time but will have to see how the week goes.  I do know that the week is busy so crafting time is going to be down.

Hope everyone has a great week and you are able to get the crafting done that you would like to do.  If you can't find all the time you want but you get little bits of time, enjoy them as well.



No comments: