Monday, July 30, 2018

A small finish

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - July 22
It is Monday morning and I am sitting and looking out the window before I start getting the work done that is on my to do list for today.

It was a good week for me with regards to my stitching as I was able to see some progress on one project.

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - July 28
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL '18 - now this is the project that seems to have got all my attention in the last week and the reason for that is because I wanted to see that I could get the section finished before the August section is posted.  It was a lot of fun to work on but I have to admit that the unicorn did take quite a while for me to stitch it.  After the unicorn was finished the rest of the section went very quickly and now I am waiting for the August section to be posted.

I am looking forward to seeing what the next section includes because that is always a lot of fun to see the piece and then read everyone else's reaction to the section in the Facebook group.  I enjoy seeing all the different versions of this same pattern as well each month as people will do their own colour versions of it and sometimes will change little parts of the section as well.  


Besides working on this piece I really didn't do any crafting this week and part of it was being busy with work obligations meant that I didn't have as much time to stitch or do any knitting or crocheting.  I will see what this week has in store as it is month end for us so that also means a couple of busy days for me getting the month end work completed and getting ready for the next month.

I have some craft ideas that I hope to be able to work on over the next week or so and then I will show some pictures but until then I have work that needs my attention so I better get to getting it off the long list for today.

It is a long weekend for us in Ontario this coming weekend but as a small business owner we may have some time to ourselves but we may be working as well.  Work doesn't stop for us just because it is a weekend or even a long weekend but that is fine as we both enjoy the work that we are doing. I hope to be able to find some time to craft over the weekend and will show you what gets accomplished when I post again.

No comments: