Hopefully this coming week I will be able to get some more stuff moved forward as it would be nice to progress on a couple of things. I haven't decided what I am going to work on yet so we will see what comes out.
Wishful Thinking - this project didn't get a lot of attention this week, but I was able to move it forward a bit.
I have been trying to work on getting some of the border completed so that I can just fill in the sections. It is nice when I can pick up and work on this piece and see progress. I am not certain if this piece is going to stay out for this week or not. It is something easy to stitch on but there are other projects that are calling me as well so we will see what happens.Stained Glass Orca - here is the cross stitch piece that got the most attention this week. I had wanted to try and focus on it for a while, and I am happy with the progress that I was able to achieve. 

I was able to finish the bottom three rows of black and then I started outlining some of the sections as I wanted some fill in stitching for this weekend. The areas that I filled in are navy so they don't show up very well in picture but that was lots of navy stitching the last couple of days. It was nice to get some of these sections filled in and I will see when I pick this piece back up.
Granny Wrap - here is the crocheting piece that I worked on this week. It would have had more progress on it but I found an error a row back so I had to pull it out and restitch the row. Well, I did that and thought I had corrected the mistake, but I hadn't so I had to pull out the row for a second time, and I am finally moving this piece forward.
Granny Wrap - here is the crocheting piece that I worked on this week. It would have had more progress on it but I found an error a row back so I had to pull it out and restitch the row. Well, I did that and thought I had corrected the mistake, but I hadn't so I had to pull out the row for a second time, and I am finally moving this piece forward.
I hope to be able to make more progress on this wrap this coming week as it would be nice to see it continue to grow and then I can figure out how large I want to make it. I know that I am aiming for at least 200 grams of yarn into this wrap, but we will see if it is even more.
Other projects - with the heat and poor air quality that we had this last week there wasn't a lot of energy to do much other than what I got done. Hopefully this coming week I can make some good progress on things.
I hope everyone is continuing to find that little bit of time each day to do something that you enjoy. Knowing that you can relax and recharge your personal battery is very important so that you are available for those around you. This week, I hope to be able to make some progress on one of my cross stitch projects and the granny wrap so should have something to show next week.




No comments:
Post a Comment