Tuesday, October 1, 2024

English Paper Piecing - September progress

Here it is the start of another month so that means it is time to talk about what I was able to get done with regards to my EPP. Well, I can honestly say that September wasn't a very productive month for me. Through the month of September, a lot of my crafting wasn't done so I am not surprised that I didn't get a lot of EPP done either.

Scrap Throw - this did get a little bit of attention as I was able to join one flower together so that is at least moving it forward so that is good. Hopefully I will be able to find some time and energy in October to try and move it forward a bit more.

Popsy's Throw - I was able to get four flowers joined together this month so yes, it is moving it forward but not very quickly at all. It was a different month for me, and I hope that I will be able to get back to working on my EPP a little more and maybe even see progress on things through October.

Other projects - I didn't pick up anything of my other EPP projects this past month so let's see how October goes. If you have been working on your EPP projects I hope you were able to make more progress than I did. 

In October I hope to be able to spend some time working on moving my projects forward, but time will tell. If things are good, I might be able to move something forward and feel good about that. Now I just have to wait and see what happens so I will post the results for October at the end of the month.
 

No comments: