Monday, March 25, 2024

Slow progress

Here it is the start of another week and hopefully I will be able to make some progress on things. This last week I haven't been able to get a lot of crafting time so let's see how this week goes. 

I have been trying to get some other things done so it has meant that the actual crafting time has been limited. I have been able to spend bits of time each day working on things, but I haven't been able to get a lot of progress on things. Hopefully after this week I will be able to get back to seeing progress on things.

Alzheimer's Poem - this project did get some attention and that makes me happy. I have been trying to move it forward as I am looking forward to seeing it finished. I had hoped to have it done this week, but I just ran out of time.

I should be able to spend some time working on this piece this coming week and hopefully I will be able to see a quick finish or at least I hope it is a quick finish. I have the last three lines to finish and then I will be able to take this piece off the q-snap.

It will be nice to see it finished given I started it in February 2020. It shouldn't have taken me this long to finish it, but I put it aside for a while and finally decided that this was the month that I was going to aim to finish it.

If I can get this piece finished up quickly, I will see what else I can get moved forward as I have quite a few projects that I would like to give some attention to.

Asymmetrical Lace Knit Shawl - I know I said that I was going to start a Mystery Knit along this week, but I decided that I was going to wait just a little bit to start it. I instead started another Asymmetrical Lace Knit Shawl, and this one is with my favourite colour, TEAL. So, I hope that I can move this project forward at a good speed. I do know that there are still other things that I would like to knit so hopefully I can get this done.

I am still going to knit the Mystery Knit Along, but I needed to spend some time reading and understanding the pattern before I jumped in and started working on it.

Other projects - I have been working on some English Paper Piecing so I will have some progress to show you at the end of the month. 

Now that things might be slowing down, I will try and get back to making progress on things again. Next week I hope to have some progress on things to show you, but we just have to wait and see what actually happens. Have a good week and remember to take that little bit of time each day to recharge your personal battery.





No comments: