Monday, March 4, 2024

Moving projects forward

Here it is the start of another week, and it looks like it is going to be another busy week but at least the temperatures are warming up so that makes me happy. Looking out the window it is hard to believe it is March as we have no snow on the ground right now.

I have been trying to find those bits of time where I could focus on a project, and I am happy that I was able to at least find a bit of time each day to work on something which was good.

Star Touched Meadows SAL - January - here is the piece that got the cross stitch attention and I am happy that I was able to move it forward a bit. Of course, I didn't get as much stitching done as I would have liked but at least I was able to move the project forward some this week.

I would like to see how much more of this I can get done this week as it makes me happy to see that I made some progress on it. Maybe just sitting and working on it one colour at a time is a good idea. I haven't finished the green yet, but the one pink colour is finished for this month and that made me feel good. I know that I am still a long way from finishing this month but at least I was able to get some of it done which is good.

There are still a lot of colours to go on this piece so I will see how this week goes and if I can work on this piece or not. I do have some other projects that I would like to work on so I will see what happens when I go to pick up a project for this week.
Asymmetrical Lace Knit Shawl - I was able to continue to work on this piece. I finally finished the bottom section of the design and have now started to work on adding the lace section. The first couple of pattern rows for some reason didn't want to go in correctly but after that I seem to have been able to work on this section and I am enjoying it.

In the picture you can't see the actual pattern, but hopefully once it is completed it will show up in the pictures. It is a nice simple lace pattern, but it does take a bit of time to ensure you are working on the correct row otherwise it won't turn out the way it was designed.

Other projects - I have been trying to figure out some of the English Paper Piecing projects as well this week so that is something that has also taken a bit of my time. Now to see what I actually can get done on the various projects in the next little while.

This week I am not certain what I am going to be working on but will see what catches my attention. I do know that I have some other things that I would like to do so that means I need to focus on the various projects and then see what happens.

I hope everyone has a good week and remember to find that bit of time to recharge your personal battery. If things go well this week, I hope to have a bit more progress on things to show you next week.
 

No comments: