Friday, December 1, 2023

English Paper Piecing - November progress

Here it is December 1st, and I am writing to let you know that I got accomplished during the month of November on my English Paper Piecing.

November was a rather different month for me with regards to my English Paper Piecing as I didn't pick it up very often which meant I didn't get much of anything done.

Scrap Throw - this is the only project that got some attention and as you can see it didn't get a lot of attention either. The motifs were already made so it was just a matter of joining them together this month.  I hope that in December I will be able to make better progress on this project and maybe even add some of these flowers onto the actual throw.

Other projects - none of the other EPP projects got any attention in the last month. I really do hope that I will be able to get to working on my projects in December and be able to show some good progress when I write another blog at the end of December.

I am thinking that at the end of December I may even show a comparison of the projects from January 1st to December 31st. It would be interesting to see how much I have been able to get done on the projects.

I hope everyone has a wonderful December and you are able to get some of your EPP moved forward. Until I write my next EPP blog have a wonderful month and if you celebrate Merry Christmas and Happy New Years and I will see you on January 1st.

 

No comments: