Sunday, October 1, 2023

English Paper Piecing - September progress

This last month I can honestly say that I didn't get much English Paper piecing done. Life got pretty busy which meant that having time to do stuff like this was impacted.

Table Runner - here is the project that got the attention this month. I was able to move it forward some and am hoping to be able to get more of the motifs added in October. 

I haven't picked this project up very much lately so hopefully I will be able to get at it so that I can continue to move it forward. It would be nice to see more of the motifs added to the piece so that I can get this project done.

Other projects - I haven't worked on any of the other projects in the last month. I hope that this coming month I can get to focusing on some of the different projects that I have on the go.  

One thing that I have been working on is figuring out the fabric that I would like to use for a throw that will be using my favourite colours (blue and teal). This project is a long way from getting done as I have just got the fabrics that I want to use.

So, this coming month I hope to be able to make some progress on some of my English Paper piecing projects. It would be nice to see at least one of the projects moved forward so I will just have to see how October goes and what I can get done. I hope to have at last some progress to show you at the end of the month when I post another update on my English Paper Piecing projects.


 

No comments: