Monday, June 26, 2023

A little bit of progress

Where did the week go? I must admit that I am not sure where this last week really went. Yes, I was busy with a lot of things so that is probably why I am not sure where the past week went. 

Winter is Coming - this piece so very little attention this past week but at least I was able to sit and work on it for a little while.

This piece is slowly getting moved forward and maybe this week if things work out well, I might be able to find a bit more time to sit and work on it and get more of it done.

What is nice about this pattern is that it isn't large so just picking it up and working on little bits helps as you can see progress on the entire piece. The right most motif is just about to the top of the design so that will be nice so that will give me a really good idea of the actual size of the project.

Diagonal Garter Shawl - here is the piece that got a lot of attention this past week. I was able to find some knitting time most days so that helps move this shawl forward quite a bit. I have been trying to knit for 30 minutes a day and it is amazing how much you can get done in that amount of time.

I just finished the second ball of yarn for this project so am over halfway through the project which is good. It is something that I have been enjoying working on and it is easy to do. This week, I hope to be able to once again pick this project up most days and see how it goes. I have around 20 more inches to knit before I start the decrease so I will see what I can get done this week. It would be nice to see some really good progress on the shawl and maybe get it closer to a finish.

English Paper Piecing - now this is something that has got some of my attention this past week and hopefully when I write my EPP blog I will have lots of progress to show you. It is making me happy seeing what I have been able to accomplish in June on my projects.

Between my knitting and my motif making and joining that has been what I have been able to spend my crafting time on most of the week. I will see what this week is like because I know that there are things that I would like to get moved forward before the end of next weekend.

Other projects - well I didn't work on any other projects in the last week and a lot of that is because I didn't have a lot of extra time to work on things.

I hope everyone is finding that bit of time for themselves each day. Making sure that you recharge your own personal batteries is very important. I know that when I haven't been able to find the energy to craft, I have at least found those few minutes to sit on the balcony and just try and relax.

I hope everyone has a good week and yes, I will be trying to make progress on some of my projects before I write the next blog. Have a great week and remember that we all need that bit of time for ourselves.




 

No comments: