Monday, June 12, 2023

A bit of progress

This past week was another one of those weeks where there were things that took my time so I didn't have a lot of time to move things forward. I did find little bits of time which was good so that was important.  Now to see what this week is like and maybe I will see progress on some things.

Pandemic - here is a piece that came out for a bit of attention and I am happy with what I got done. I decided to try and find out some little sections to see how it went. I even had to scroll the piece down some to work on filling in an area.  

I am not sure if this piece will continue to be my focus again this coming week or not but at least I know that I moved it forward a bit.

Diagonal Garter Shawl - this piece did get some attention as it is something that I can pick up and work on for a few minutes and I can get some progress done on it. 

I have a long way to go before I have this piece finished but at least seeing that I can add a few rows in at a time helps a lot. I have some webinars that I am going to be doing this week so maybe this will be the project that I pick up and work on. It would be nice to continue to move this forward especially right now when it isn't too hot out.

Baby sets - I did work on the baby sets for a little while on Saturday but not enough to really have much to show. Hopefully over the next couple of weeks I will be able to get back to working on those sets as well.
The baby sets are great when I just want to pick up something and see some quick progress. The mittens don't take me long to knit so maybe that is something that I should try and do a bit of this week as well. They help me also get the 30 minutes of knitting done that I have been trying to accomplish.

English Paper Piecing - here is something that once again got some attention over the weekend. I picked up a project that I started in 2020 and it's been sitting without any attention until this weekend.  It feels so good just seeing that I have been able to move it forward and hopefully before the end of the month I will be able to make more progress on it.

Other projects - I haven't had a lot of time to work on other projects but at least I have been finding those bits of time I have got something achieved.

I hope everyone continues to find that bit of time for themselves each day. It doesn't have to be long but even finding 10 minutes to write in a journal or read makes such a difference. Making sure that we can find that time to recharge our personal batteries is important.

Hope everyone has a good week and maybe next week I will have some more progress on some projects, but I will just have to wait and see. Until then, have a good week and do something that you enjoy doing.




 

No comments: