Monday, September 13, 2021

Progress on a couple of projects

It is hard to believe that another week has come and gone, but I guess given the way things went I should be saying finally that week is over.  It has been crazy around here, but now maybe things are starting to get a little more organized and that will be good.


Krozwyrd - this project continued to be my focus for another week, and I am happy with the progress that I was able to get done. I have now finished outlining all the blocks for the letters and have started to do some background for it



This piece does take quite a bit of time to see progress, especially now that I will be doing the filling in of the various sections. I didn't focus on one section of the background, so that is why there are little areas done, but hopefully I will be able to pick a section and try and get it done instead of bouncing all over, but only time will tell.  I am not sure if this project will continue to be my focus or not, but will see what I feel like later today when I pick up my project.


Infinity scarf - this week I was able to work on getting a bit more of this scarf worked on and that felt great.  I have finished five of the 24 colours and am now working on the 6th colour.  I will see once I have got 12 of the colours added if I am going to make one very long scarf or two shorter ones.  I guess only time will tell, but I am lovely this project as it is very easy to do and something that I can see results.

I am going to try and continue to work on this a little each day as I would like to see more of it done before too long.  I am finding this scarf a lot of fun to work on considering I don't know which colour yarn I will be using next.  I have all the partial balls in a bag and I just grab one and start knitting with it.  It has meant that this scarf is very random, but I am loving how it is turning out so far.

Other projects - I continue to work on other projects a bit at a time, but again nothing is really moving forward very quickly.  Life has been very busy for us the last couple of weeks so now to see what it is like this week.  I hope that things have started to calm down some, and then I will be able to focus on getting some projects done that I have wanted to do.  I guess I can only wait and see what happens.

I hope everyone continues to find a bit of time each day to do something that you enjoy doing.  That time is very important as it ensures that we have the energy to help the others around us. Stay safe, and hopefully next week I will have some progress on something to show you.

No comments: