Tuesday, September 7, 2021

A bit of progress

Here it is the start of another work week.  I have to admit that I am not sure where the last week has gone but at least I know that we have been able to make some progress around my own office area.  

Working from home means that your office area is also areas that you use for a lot of other things, so I spent part of the weekend getting a little more organized.  I am not finished getting that done, so hopefully over the next week I can get the office area set up to the way that I would like to see it for now.

Krozwyrd - this was my craft focus for the last week and I and to move the q-snap to get to the bottom of the design.  I have now got to the bottom row of letters, so I know I have enough fabric to complete the piece.  I am now going to finish outlining the rest of the letters and then see how things go.  I hope to be able to get more of the blocks done but not sure if this is going to be my focus piece this week or if something else is going to take its place.  

I think what I really like about working on this piece is that with it only being two colours I don't have to keep checking to make sure I am using the right colour.  I am thinking that continuing to work on this is relaxing and right now that is something that is very important.  I will see what this week is like and when I post the blog next week you will see what I have been able to accomplish and on what project.

Other stuff - as the number of cases in Ontario continue to rise we are sitting back and wondering when we may get moved back a stage of opening.  We continue to be extremely careful when we are out, so now we just have to wait and see what happens. 

I haven't picked up a lot of my other crafting lately but will see what happens this week.  I don't have as many days to do the crafting, but I will see what I can gt done, and hopefully I will have some good results on at least a couple of projects this week.

Remember to take some time for yourself each day and do something that you love doing.  We all need to remember that it isn't being selfish, it is making sure that we keep ourselves well so that we can assist everyone else around us.  

 Have a good week and hopefully next week I will have a bit more to show.



 


 

No comments: