Monday, June 7, 2021

Where did the week go?

Here it is the start of another week, and I am really not sure where the last week went.  I know that I was busy with things, so that is probably how I seemed to miss a lot of the week.

 Ontario is still dealing with a lot of restrictions, but hopefully this week we get to hear that we are going to be slowly starting the reopening of things. For us, it will still be the same for work as we will continue to work remotely. It will just mean that we will be able to start to go into store again, but that will wait for a while anyway.

Mini Forget Me Not - this is the only piece of crafting that I worked on in the last week.  I have decided that I am really going to focus on this piece now as I would like to see it finished.  I know that I still have a lot of stitching to do on it, but I am looking forward to seeing it done.

 This past week I decided it was time to start working on all the areas that I have left to stitch, so that is what I did.  I am slowly adding in all the stitches that are remaining and am happy with the progress that I have made.  I am now over 90% complete, and I am looking forward to seeing when it will be finished.

It has been fun working on this piece and seeing the different colours of floss that I have now finished using.  The pattern started with 89 colours and I have now got it down to 47 colours left that I need to use and this week I will continue to work on getting more of the colours finished.  

My goal for this project is to have it finished by the anniversary of when I started it which was July 20th.  I think I should be able to do it before then but at least I have a goal and now to see if I can achieve it even faster.

Other things - I haven't really worked on a lot of other things this past week as I was busy with work and other things going on.  I hope that this week I can start getting back to getting things into our ETSY shop so will see how that goes.  A lot of the items will depend on the weather as it is pretty warm here in Ontario so sitting and sewing or working on crocheted baby afghans just don't seem to work too well.


I hope everyone has a good week, and you find time each day to do the things that you love.  I hope to spend some time this week working on some of my projects and will see what I have to show next week. Stay safe and take care of yourself.

No comments: