Monday, June 14, 2021

Some more progress this week

Mini Forget Me Not
Here it is the start of another week, and I am happy to say that things are starting to move forward here in Ontario.  On Friday we were finally able to move to a slow reopening and that makes me feel good.  Sure it is still a long way from where we need to be but at least we are starting to move forward.  Also, this past week both my husband and I were able to get out second Covid-19 vaccine which makes us both feel a lot better.
 
Work is still remote, and it will be as that is something that we have been doing, so I don't think it is going to be changing in the near future. We have worked remotely for years and just sometimes need to go to a client site, but more and more of our work is done away from the client site.

Mini Forget Me Not
Mini Forget Me Not - so here is the piece that continues to get most of my attention, and it is making me feel so good.  As of last night, I had 95.85% of the piece stitched.  This week I will continue to move this project forward as I would really like to see it finished before too long. The one thing about this piece is now a lot of the colours that I am working on are all over the rest of the piece, so it does take longer to see much progress on it.  I would like to see if I can at least get more of this piece done this week.

I hope that before too long that this piece is finished, and then I will start to work on some of the other things that I currently have waiting for some attention.

Emily Ann Foster
Emily Ann Foster - this piece came out for a bit of a visit yesterday after I felt that I had done enough on Mini Forget Me Not.  Sure this piece is just two colours, so it does stitch up a little quicker, so that makes me feel good.

If things go well this will probably be the piece that I focus on after finishing Mini Forget Me Not.  I am looking forward to seeing the progress on this piece as well so now to make sure that I can get some stitching in this week.

Emily Ann Foster
Other things - I continue to work on a few other projects but they are very slow right now as I am focusing on getting Mini Forget Me Not moved forward.  I hope to get back to these other projects soon and then there will be pictures of them as well.

I hope everyone finds a bit of time each day to do something for yourself.  It does't matter how long it is but making sure that you find the time is very important.  Have a good week and please stay safe and take care of yourself.



 

No comments: