Monday, April 6, 2020

Progress during a crazy time

Mini Magic of Books - March 29
Here it is the start of another week.  Things are still crazy in the world, but at least I have been able to find a bit of time to do the things that I love doing.

Mini Magic of Books - I continue to add more of the black to this piece, and it makes me happy to see that I have started to work up around her dress now.  There is still a lot more black to add to the piece, but it makes me feel good seeing that I have also been able to add a bit of colour to the piece. 
Mini Magic of Books - April 5

I continue to work on the next four pages all at once, so that means that I don't see a lot of progress completed in one area.  I am enjoying this project right now and am looking forward to seeing how much more of it I can get finished.  I do have a couple of other projects that I would like to move forward, so that might get a bit of attention in the next couple of weeks.

Small waves - March 29
Small waves scarf - this week, I wanted to get the rest of the rows knit on this scarf so that I could get it off the needles, and I finally was able to get that done. I finished up the scarf with 80 patterns completed.  It felt that the scarf was about the right length, so I finished it off and sewed in all the ends.  It feels great to see this scarf finished and now to see what gets added to the knitting needles in the next couple of days.

Small waves - April 5
One thing I am enjoying is having a couple of knitting projects on the go right now as well as a couple of crochet projects.  I don't get a lot of time to work on each item, but at least I have a variety, and I think that it helps a lot.


I continue to have a gift that I am working on, and it hasn't got finished yet, but I know that sitting and working on it for a while would help a lot.  I also have a couple of other projects on the go that I don't have pictures of currently.  It feels great seeing that I can make progress on things even with everything that is going on in the world right now.

I hope everyone has a good week, and you find some time to do something that you enjoy doing, even for a few minutes each day.  Stay safe and remember that we are all in this together, and we will get through it.

No comments: