Monday, April 20, 2020

A bit of progress

Mini Magic of Books - April 12
Here it is the start of another week of self-isolation or whatever this is now being called.  Six weeks of doing things differently is basically what it is.  Hope everyone continues to stay safe and well during this time.

Mini Magic of Books - April 19
Mini Magic of Books - I am continuing to work on this piece a bit most days as I am looking forward to seeing some more colour being added to the piece.  This last week my focus was to get more of the first two pages across worked on, so I focused more on the black on the second page.

This week my goal might be to get the top section of black done on the second page and then start adding colour to these two pages.  It would be nice to see more of the dress appear, so that might be my focus for the next little while.
English Paper Piecing

English Paper Piecing - I am still working on getting more motifs done and this weekend I added a few more to the pile. I am looking forward to working on getting theses motifs attached to the runner so that the runner gets a little closer to being finished.  I haven't worked on the overall runner for a while, so I think it is time that I start doing that.


I continue to have a bunch of small projects on the go, and those are also helping me keep some sort of focus right now.

I hope everyone continues to find time to do something for themselves each day.  Making sure that you continue to take care of yourself as well as be there for others is important. I will continue to work on some of the projects that I want to work on for a while and who knows I may change some of the projects that I work on this week.

Have a good week, and stay safe during this crazy time we are all living in.



No comments: