Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Moving projects forward

Mini The Forgotten - Jan 5

Here it is the start of another week, and I am now trying to sit here for a few minutes and get this blog written. 

Mini The Forgotten - Jan 12
Mini the Forgotten - this is the piece that got most of the crafting attention this week, and I am very happy with the progress that I have been able to make.  It is slowly starting to come along, and I think I am now around 5.5% finished, so yes, a long way to go.

Aussie Friends - Jan 12
The colours are mostly various shapes of grey, but it is an enjoyable piece to work on.  This past week I worked on a lot of the black on the first page as there is a lot of just black stitching in the entire piece, so I wanted to get some of it worked on.

Aussie Friends - there is a project that I picked up and started this past week.  This is a free pattern from Sassy Jacks Stitchery, and it is a fundraiser to assist Fire Recovery in Australia.  The idea behind this pattern is if you stitch it by the end of February and post a picture of the completed piece, Sassy Jacks Stitchery will make a donation on your behalf.

The pattern can be found on the Sassy Jacks Stitchery Website (link).  So if you are someone that likes to cross-stitch, here is a pattern, and you can quickly stitch up and then help others at the same time.


I have been busy with a lot of work lately, so now it is time for me to get back at the work and see what I can get accomplished today. I hope everyone has a great week and you continue to find those little bits of time to do the things that you love doing.




No comments: