Monday, April 9, 2018

Things moved forward and a new start

Another week has come and gone and stitching once again wasn't something that I was able to do a lot of.  I was able to find a few minutes most days to get something done but again now as much as I would have liked.  Saturday was my big stitching day and I have progress on one project so that did make me feel good.
Linen and Threads Mystery SAL - April 4

Linen and Threads Mystery SAL -  the design was released on March 30th but I didn't pick it up until I had finished working on Squirrel so that meant that I didn't actually work on this piece until this week. The design wasn't very large so it also meant that once I was able to sit and focus on it I was able to get it completed.  Yes, I have already completed the April section of this piece and am looking forward to seeing that the May section is going to be.  I think it will be a large section but will have to wait until the end of the month to see what it is.

Temperature - March 23
Temperature - April 6
Temperature - now here is a project that was sort of forgotten in March so now to try and get most of March stitched as well as try and get caught up for April.  I have all the colours figured out for March so that means that I can just pick it up and stitch which is great.  I am thinking that I am going to focus on trying to get caught up quickly and then hopefully I will be able to keep caught up because having to do four weeks worth of stitching on this isn't something that I wanted to have to try and do.

This week I am thinking that this is going to be one of my focus pieces so that I can see that I have it all caught up and then I will feel a lot better about this again.

Grace Face 3 - as I write the title of this one I think about the size of it and how long it is going to take me to complete.  It isn't the large version of this piece but it is still around 7 x 9 inches and it is a full coverage piece.  I have always wanted to stitch a Heaven and Earth Designs so now I have a start on one of them.

Grace Faces 3 - April 7
I started stitching this piece on Friday evening and then spent quite a bit of Saturday working on it. It doesn't look like I got very much done but at least I have been able to get it started and now to see when I will be able to pick it up and focus on it again.  I am thinking that I am going to try and work on it a bit at a time to see how much of it I can get finished this year.  I am looking forward to seeing this project moved forward as I do love butterflies and I want to see how it turns out.


This week I have things that I need to work on so that means that they need to get done before I can try and focus on getting some stitching done.  I hope to try and stitch most evenings as I know that it makes me feel so much happier when I can even find an hour a day where I can sit and stitch.

No comments: