Thursday, February 6, 2014

Pre-Olympic status

Positive thinking
So the Olympics start officially tomorrow so figured I wanted to show where I was before I work on this during the Olympics.

Of course I have other projects that I am also going to be working on so will see what I actually get accomplished while sitting and watching sports.  Yes, I do enjoy sports normally but when the Olympics are on I take a lot more interest in sports that I don't normally watch.

This cross-stitch is going pretty quickly as I did the last three words last night.  I haven't spent a lot of time on this project since the weekend so will see how much I can get done between now and the closing of the Olympics on February 23rd.  Work is also still needing to be done so I can't spend all day sitting and watching but I will be planning my work schedule around some of the events.  I may work more in the evenings over the next couple of weeks.

Well since today there are a few events I am going to have to work and also watch some of those over the next few hours.

No comments: