Monday, February 17, 2014

A finish finally

Blackwork Knight - Dragon Dreams Inc
 This weekend I decided that it was time to try and finish up a cross-stitch that I had on the go for a while.  A while is since October 2013.  The top picture is of the Blackwork Knight by Dragon Dreams on November 18th, 2013.  The bottom picture is Blackwork Knight on February 16, 2014.

I decided that considering I didn't have a lot to do on this piece that I would sit down, watch the Olympics and finish it or at least try to finish it.  I had done a bit of the background between November and February but kept putting it off.  I sat down turned on the Olympics and started working on the background.  It was something that I knew I would be happy once it was completed.  I also knew that I would need a couple of hours of no real distractions so yesterday was a good day for that.

As of Febuary 15th. 2014
I enjoyed working on this piece because I have the Blackwork Princess that I completed a number of years ago.

Blackwork Knight- Feb 16/14
Of course I have been working on my Positive Thinking piece as well over the last few days so want to post an update on that piece as well.    This weekend is a three day weekend here in Ontario so it has meant that I could focus on some crafting for a bit longer than I normally can.

It is now time for me to go and work on Positive Thinking for a bit longer to see how much more I can get done on it.  I have some goals that I want to reach before the end of tonight on the piece so will have to try and get them done.