Friday, December 27, 2013

Jewellery progress

more bracelets and a pair of earrings
Here is what I have been up to over the last few days.  I decided that it was time to finally put a post together to show that I am still busy making a bunch of different bracelets and now I have started making more earrings.

The bracelets in the first picture where one that I made last weekend while sitting at home and hiding from the ice storm that hit around here last Saturday.  I wanted to try a couple of different colours and patterns so that it what I did.

butterfly earrings and shaggy earrings
Last night I finally got my jewellery supplies back out and started working on making some earrings that I had wanted to try.  The first picture are the pattern that I had found and figured I needed to try them out.  The first two are called butterfly earrings and considering how much I love butterflies I just had to make these earrings.  The other pair are shaggy earrings and they were also a lot of fund to make but not sure if I will be making them again as they did take quite a bit of time.

same pattern 4 different versions
more earrings
Now the last two pictures are other patterns that I decided would be interesting to see how they actually turned out.  This picture with the four pair are all the same pattern but I decided that I wanted to make them in the four different versions that I was able to make with the jump rings that I have.  The hanging part is four different size rings so they are a little different.

The last picture is a version of a pattern that I found but modified it a bit considering it called for 10mm jump rings and I had 10mm jump rings that have been soldered.  I am still pretty happy with how these turned out.

 I am now looking forward to trying some different bracelets over the next few days that is when I have time to do them.  I have some work that needs to get done so am going to focus on that today and then will see what I do over the weekend.  I do think part of the weekend is going to be crafting time.

Now it is time for me to start getting some work off the list so that I can spend more of the weekend relaxing and maybe even making more jewellery.

No comments: