Monday, May 28, 2012

An interesting challenge

I have been given a very interesting challenge by my husband.  He is wondering if within a 12 hour period could I manage to shop at 10 Michael's stores.  Yes there are 10 Michael's within driving range from where I live.

Is this a possible task? I would say it could be done with some planning and some determination.  First I would need to determine the exact location of all 10 stores and then figure out a route to get to all of these stores within the given time slot and have time to shop at all of them.  The good thing is the stores open at 9am and close at 9pm so this could be planned for a Saturday.

Also how can I prove that I have been to all of the stores within the 12 hours?  My idea is to at least purchase something at each of the stores so that I end up with 10 receipts at the end of the day.

Now what I need is other suggestions on how I can accomplish this within the 12 hours.  Any ideas would be appreciated. 

Will try and keep everyone up to date on the progress of the planning of this challenge. 

No comments: