Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow, snow and more snow

Today was one of those days where all I saw was snow. Yes we did leave for our couple of days away but it also meant that we were driving through lots and lots of snow.

I was able to get a bit of crocheting done on the drive so that did make me feel a little better and since getting to the hotel I have been able to finish 4 soap savers. I brought all of the unfinished soap savers and slippers with me so will see how many I actually get completed before we are back home. Here is a picture of a couple of the soap savers that are now finished.


It's always fun traveling because I always pack way too much yarn to bring with me but at least then I have different projects that I can work on. Right now I have some boa for scarves, some yarn for hats and yarn for slippers. I think I may also have some yarn that I don't know that I will make with it with me so see I have lots considering I will be back home on Friday.

The snow has finally stopped and we got about 15 cm (6 inches). Tomorrow going to spend some time going for a nice long walk and then out for a nice dinner with my husband before I curl up to work on the various projects.

It's almost time to call it quits for the night so I better get off the computer and see if I can get at least one more soap saver sewn together.

No comments: