Friday, January 9, 2009

1st week of January

This week I have been busy with some knitting and crocheting but so far don't have anything finished. I have lots of knitting but now I just need to sit down and sew things together.

I continue to work on soap savers and slippers. I am looking forward to getting things completed so that I can put them in the box that I will be sending off to the soldiers. This week I also spent part of a day cutting out more cool ties so now to sit down and sew them together. I am going to have to figure out how many I have to make so that I can kind of put a schedule together to get them completed.

It's been fun working on different things this week so hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have some things finished so that I can update my list of things completed.

Hope to write about things accomplished by the end of the weekend. Off to knitting I go.

No comments: