Sunday, January 4, 2009

New Year and New Goals

It's hard to believe but it is already the 4th of January and I have been trying to figure out some of my goals for 2009. My biggest goal is to find a new job and then continue to enjoy crafting.

Here are some goals for this year:

Monthly goals:
  • make 5 cool ties soldiers
  • make 2 pairs of infant pants
  • make 2 pair of slippers for soldiers
  • make 2 soap savers for soldiers
  • make 2 headbands for soldier
  • complete 2 other items for charity during the month

Yearly goals:
  • Complete needlecase from Creative Festival 2008
  • Complete first dragon encounter from Creative Festival 2008
  • Knit sweater for myself (purchased yarn with Christmas money)
  • Complete Camelot miniature cross-stitch from Creative Festival 2008
  • Finish afghan for us (started in 2006
  • Compete at the Markham Fair in October 2009
  • Get yarn stash down by at least 15 pounds by December 2009

So these are some of the items that I would like to achieve this year and as you can see there are craft related. I have other goals for 2009 but have not posted them above. Now my other goals are:
  • Do my final driving test and pass it
  • Lose at least 25 pounds (30 would be better)
  • Get more organized
  • Take at least 2 courses job related
  • Design a course for crafting
Now that I have written these items down maybe it will help me achieve some of them. I know that some are going to take some time to achieve but others shouldn't take me too long. Well better get to work on achieving some of these goals.

No comments: