Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Update on crafting

First, the good news is a finished the shawl that I was knitting for my sister as a Christmas present. She opened it and really liked it which did make me feel really good. The bad news is I forgot to take a picture of it before I gave it to her.

Since my last post I was able to complete 48 cool ties for the soldiers thanks to the help from my husband. I was also able to get a few pairs of slippers completed and even a couple of soap savers done before Christmas.

Now I am trying to get a bit of crocheting done before tonight as I would like to finish a 1,000 gram ball of black yarn that I have had on the go for a while. Now to see if I can get it finished before midnight tonight.

I have already started thinking of all the things that I want to work on in 2009 so that is a good thing. I am hoping that I will be able to get a list of things completed as well so that I can post it here in the new couple of days.

Happy New Years everyone and will post again in 2009.

No comments: