Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Cross-stitch day

Today was a day to stitch and try and work on a cross-stitch that I started at the Creative Festival. The project is called "Camelot Miniature" by Teresa Wentzler and it an over-one cross-stitch using 25 count. I had started it and had the border done before this morning. The finished piece will be 3-1/4" x 2-3/4" so not very big.

Here is what I had done before today

Now here is a picture of what I accomplished today.

I know it doesn't look like a lot but considering it is 25 stitches to the inch it does take quite a bit of time to get anything accomplished. Hopefully next time I work on it I will be able to start working on either the knight or the horse.

Now it's off to crochet for a little while to give my eyes and hands a bit of a break from holding the canvas and needle.

I also need to list out all the projects that I have now ready to sew because I have quite a few of them as I have been busy working on getting cool ties, infant jackets, caps and pants cut out so now to sit down and figure out how many of each of them I have to sew.

No comments: