Monday, July 29, 2024

Slow progress

Here it is the start of another week and I hope that I can continue to move things forward this week. It would be nice to know that I have been able to get things done. 

Last week wasn't a good week to focus on any crafting as there are a lot of distractions as we were dealing with renovations in our apartment unit. Now that the renovations are hopefully over, we can get back to getting work done and also having some time to ourselves. Most days I did try and spend even a few minutes doing something so that was good.

Forage Shawl - this is the project that got most of the attention in the last week and part of that is because I have been loving working on it. The pattern isn't very difficult so that makes it something that I can pick up and work on easily.

This is the project that will continue to get the attention as I would like to see how quickly I can get it finished. I am just over 60% completed so hopefully before long I can have this project finished. It is a project that I am enjoying working on as the yarn is nice and soft and the pattern is fun to do as well.

Ramsay - here is a cross stitch that I finally started and was able to make a bit of progress on it this past week. This is the second of three of this owl that I am going to be stitching. They do work up relatively quickly which is now so will see when this one is finished.

I am trying to finish a colour at a time on this owl so it does mean that he is going to be looking a little different until I can add some of the other colours. This week I hope that I can spend some time working on him and maybe I will even be able to see him finished.

Other projects - I was able to work on my EPP a bit this last week as it was a great project to work on a little bit at a time. There will be some progress on that to show when I write that blog on the 1st of August.

I hope everyone has been able to find that little bit of time each day to do something for yourself and recharge your personal battery. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you make sure that there is even a little bit of time where you can relax and take some time for yourself.

If things go well this week, I should have some progress on something next week. I have plans for a new start on Thursday, so will see how that goes. Hope everyone has a good week, and we will see you next week.



 

No comments: