Monday, April 29, 2024

Crazy week

It is hard to believe that another week is over, and I am showing you some of the progress that I have been able to make on my crafting over the last week.

This past week was rather busy, so I didn't have as much time to work on projects, but at least I was able to move projects forward even if it isn't as much as I would have liked.

324 - here is the cross stitch project that has been getting all of my attention when it comes to cross stitch. This is so much fun to work on and it is easy to pick up and even do a couple of motifs when you don't have a lot of time. I have completed 8 of the 18 rows so that is good and now to work on the next group of rows and see how it goes.

This project is really enjoyable to work on and I am looking forward to seeing how much more of it I can get done in the next week. It would be nice to know that I have been able to continue to move this project forward even more as my goal is to reach 50% of the stitches done but that is still a little way away. This coming week I should be able to reach that if I can focus on it a bit reach day.

12-bird Mystery Knit Along - here is the knitting that I have been doing this past week. I am really enjoying this shawl since we picked up this new yarn. Of course, this doesn't look like much right now given everything is smushed together on a straight needle instead of a circular needle. I am looking forward to when the picture of this piece is released, and I can see what it is going to look like when it is done. The release of the picture is May 3rd so will see what it will look like when it is done.

I haven't found this pattern too much of a challenge so far, but I am still behind on it. The 6 clues have all been released as of last Thursday and I am just working on clue 3. Given I only started working on this version of the pattern last Sunday, I am happy with the progress that I have made.

Other projects - I have at least been able to get a little bit of English Paper Piecing done so that is at lease something and now to see what I can get done this week. Of course, there are still lots of other things that need my attention so will see how things go. I will show what I have been able to accomplish on my EPP later this week on it's separate blog.

Hopefully everyone is finding that little bit of time where you can do something for yourself to recharge your personal batteries. It is amazing how just spending that little bit of time can make a big difference in how to can handle the other demands. This week I hope to find some time to continue to work on both 324 and my 12-bird shawl and see how much progress on I can on them.

Until next week hope everyone has a good week and remember to ensure that you take that little bit of time each day to recharge your personal battery.



 

No comments: