Monday, November 14, 2022

A busy week so slow progress

Here it is the start of another week and of course that means that there are things that I was able to get done last week but not as much as I would have liked to do. I was busy with a lot of other things this past week, so crafting was something that got little bits of time, but it still meant that I was able to see some progress on a couple of things. Now to see what this coming week is going to be like.

Mini The Forgotten -- this project did get a bit of attention as I wanted to see if I could reach the top of the pattern before long. The first thing that I had to do was move the q-snap, so I did that, and then it was time to see if I could at least reach the top. I have now reached the top of the pattern and have finished outlining all the black areas. I hope that through the next couple of weeks I can start to add all the black stitches in, and then I will know where a lot of the other sections go.
 
Simple Triangle Shawl - I have been working on this shawl quite a bit, as it is something that I can pick up and work on for a few minutes at a time and sometimes see some good progress on it. Over the weekend, I once again decided to do the hour a day from Friday through Sunday to get some progress on the shawl. Well, this weekend, those three hours meant that I was able to get the shawl finished
I don't know how long it really took me to knit this shawl, but it was a lot of fun to do. This pattern is extremely easy and with the yarn that I have been using it has made it a fun project to do.

Other projects - this past week I didn't work on anything else because I didn't have a lot of time. I was happy to see some progress on these two projects, and now to figure out what I am going to be working on this week. I would like to see if I can get more of the black done on Mini the Forgotten, and I do know that I need to have another knitting project on the go.

I hope you continue to find those few minutes each day to do something that you enjoy doing. I know that it is helping me recharge those personal batteries so that I can be there for others. 

This coming week I will figure out which projects will get the attention and then hopefully have something to show you next week. Take care of yourself so that you can be there for those around you.  See you next week.


 

No comments: