Monday, July 25, 2022

Making some good progress

It is hard to believe, but another week has come and gone, and of course it means that it is time for me to look at my projects that I worked on and see how much progress I was able to make on them.

Work has also been busy, so that means that I haven't been able to focus as much on my projects, but at least I have found some time to do some stitching.

Magic of Books - here is the project that I decided to pick up and work on this week, and I was able to make some progress on it. There is a rather large section of black that needs to be completed, so I decided that I would work on it diagonally. I am not sure if that helped me stitch more, but in three days I got just under 800 stitches completed.

This week I hope that I can spend some more time working on this piece as I would like to see more of the black area completed. I am thinking that if I can get some more of the black section done, then I might want to focus on getting this piece moved forward.

Pine Forest Baby Blanket - I am continuing to work on this project and am happy with the progress that I have been able to make on it. I continue to try and get at least 4 rows done on this each day because then I get one pattern completed. I hope that this week I can get more rows done, as it is making me feel good seeing that I am moving this project forward. I have completed the first ball of yarn, and I am thinking that if things go well I might be able to finish the second ball of yarn within the next couple of weeks. I have 22 of the 54 patterns completed, so will see what I can get done this week.

Other projects - I am trying to continue to work on some other projects a bit at a time, and of course little bits of progress get made. I have been trying to work on my English Paper piecing but haven't been able to focus on it, so haven't made a lot of progress on it over the last little while. I am thinking that it might be a project that I need to pick up and work on soon.

I hope everyone continues to find a bit of time each day to do something for yourself. I am finding that I feel so much better when I have taken even 15 minutes to do something that I enjoy. 

If things go well this week, I hope to have some progress on at least a couple of things to how you next week. Have a good week and I will show you want I have worked on next week.

No comments: