Monday, June 6, 2022

Making some progress this week

Here it is the start of another week and I have been trying to spend some time each day working on different projects. The weather here has continued to be a roller coaster, and we had a couple of very hot days, and then it turned, and we are back to the cooler weather so that means I can spend some time crafting.

Pandemic - so here is the project that I have been working on this week. I have decided that instead of working on one section of the design, I was going to work on getting more of the outlines of the sections done.

There are so many sections that I would like to get some stitches done, and that is what I have been trying to do. I know that just working on this piece is making me happy, and I will see how things go moving forward. I have at least been able to get to the other side of the piece this week, so will see what I can do this week. 

This past week I was able to put in around 1,600 stitches on this piece, and it makes me feel very good. I know that just continuing to get some stitches in each week would make me happy, so will see how it goes. I am not sure how much stitching I will get done this coming week as I have a lot of other things that need my attention, but will see what I can get done.

Dishcloth and mug rug - so this week I was able to finish off a dishcloth that I was knitting, and I even made a mug rug. I have lots of bits of cotton yarn so decided to see how much yarn a mug rug took and maybe that is what I will be making to finish up those odd bits of yarn. I still haven't figured out how much they take, so that is something that I am going to be trying to do this coming week.

The mug rug was a lot of fun to knit and that is what I worked on yesterday, and it didn't take me very long at all to get it done and now to just see how much yarn it takes and then decide if I have enough leftover cotton to make a few more of these rugs.

Other projects - I haven't been working on much of the other projects, so will see what I can get done this week. I would like to see some things achieved, so will see what happens. I know that this week is pretty busy, so will see what I can get done.

I hope everyone continues to find that bit of time each day to do something that makes you happy. I know that I have felt good sitting and working on things, even when I have just a few minutes to do something. This week I will see what I can get done and hopefully next week I will have some progress on something that I can show you.




 

No comments: