Monday, May 30, 2022

Still moving things forward

 Here it is the start of another week and time to see what I actually got done in the last week. Of course, there are other things that I have been working on, but they aren't craft related, so they aren't shown here on the blog.

The weather is warming up here so that is also nice, so that means that things should start to improve around here as we are going to be able to spend some time sitting on the balcony.

Pandemic - here is the project that I was able to work on this past week, and I am happy with the progress that I was able to make.

This project is very large, so it means that it is going to take quite a while to get it done. I have decided that I am going to try and outline some sections so that they are easier to fill in when I want to work on little details. I am having a lot of fun working on sections and getting them to a point where it is just the filling in of some detail. 

This past week, I was working on one area, and it did take quite a while to get this area to where it is now. I still have more outlining to go, but at least the big section is outlined. I am going to continue to work on this piece for a while and will see what I can get done. I hope to see a bit more done, but I think it will also depend on the weather and if I feel like working on something this large.

Dishcloths - I am continuing to knit some simple dishcloths, and they are making me feel good. This week I made one, and I am working on another one, and these are things that I can work on while watching the different webinars that I need to watch. This week there is a conference that I will be attending, so I will probably be working on some kitting while watching the various sessions. I am like a lot of other people and if I want to focus on paying attention to a webinar I need to make sure that I have something to keep my hands busy, otherwise I will end up doing other things on the computer and not paying attention.

Other projects - I continue to work on other little bits of the various projects that I have on the go, but nothing that is worth taking a picture of. This coming week I will see what I can get done as I know with a conference it means that I need to be able to work on things that are simple, so that means that I will probably be either knitting or making motifs for the English paper piecing. I guess I will know by the end of the week what I ended up working on and can show you next week.

I hope everyone continues to find those few minutes each day to do something for yourself. Making sure that we can find the time to recharge our own personal batteries is extremely important, so now to see how I do that in the next week. Hope everyone has a good week and will show you what I got done next week.


No comments: