Monday, June 20, 2022

Making progress and a finish

Here it is the start of another week, and I can actually say that I am happy with the progress that I have been able to make on things this week.

Pandemic - here is the project that got some attention again this week. I am happy with the progress that I was able to do. I continue to work on getting sections outlined so that they are ready for some items to be stitched inside.

Over the weekend I did work on getting some area all completed and given it was almost full coverage it took quite a while to complete, but the two deer and a dog have appeared. I will now see what I do this week, as I am not sure if I will continue to do more outlines or if I will do some filling in on some areas.

Please Knock Hard  - this is a project that I started and finished this week because it was nice and small. This is going to be finished into something that we can hang on our unit door when we are expecting a delivery. When you live in an apartment or condo, there are times you aren't sure if someone is knocking on your door or another door.

This is a chart that I quickly designed a while ago, and I finally sat down and got it stitched. Now I just need to finish it into something that will hang on the door. I did add the unit number to the piece because I wanted to ensure that someone doesn't walk off with it to use on their door.

Other projects - I worked a little on my English Paper piecing this week, but it was just sewing some seams on the throw, so nothing looks different. I will see what I can get done this week, as it would at least be nice to get a few more motifs made, so that might be something that I try and do again this week.

I hope everyone is finding those bits of time each day to take some time for yourself and do something that you enjoy. I know that I have found that even those 15 or 20 minutes can make such a difference. Hope everyone has a good week and hopefully next week I will have something to show you.


 

No comments: