Monday, June 27, 2022

A very busy week

Here it is a start of another week and maybe a week when I will be able to spend more than a few minutes each day doing things that I love doing. This past week has been very busy, including getting a cortisone shot in my right thumb to solve that problem that I had a couple of months ago. Hopefully now the thumb will get better, and I will be able to enjoy doing things that I love doing again.

Mug Rugs and Face Scrubbies - so this week given I didn't have a lot of time to craft I decided that knitting was going to be the thing that got my attention and that is what I worked on. The mug rugs are nice and quick to make and then with the remaining cotton that I have had from the various dishcloths I have found a pattern that I can make face scrubbies. It is such a great way to use up the remaining yarn, and I have been having some fun making these small projects. I still need to sew the ends in before I can say these projects are finished.

These projects are also very good when it is hot out, and we are sitting on the balcony because I don't need a pattern and the cotton is easy to work with. This might be something that I will continue to work on over the summer, as having some of these items will make me happy.

Other projects - this past week, I didn't have a lot of time or energy to work on any other projects, but will see what this week is like. I am thinking that maybe I will be able to find some time to work on some of the other things that I also want to move forward, so will just have to see how the week goes.

I hope everyone has a good week, and you also find even those few minutes each day to do something that makes you happy and helps you recharge your own personal batteries, as well as helps you regain your focus. I hope to have more to show you next, but only time will tell.



No comments: