Thursday, February 3, 2022

Over 14 years

November 27, 2007 – a date that started all of this 

It is very hard to believe that I have been writing this blog for over 14 years now. I love working on it each week and seeing how it has changed from when I first started it. When I started it I wasn’t sure if I was going to keep it going for very long, but I have and now to see how much longer I can keep it up.

I have been looking back at some of my older blog posts, and it has been fun thinking about some of the projects that I worked on. I also love thinking back to all the Creative Festival classes that I took and all the friends that I made through those classes. I am still friends with some instructors and other students to this day, and that makes me feel great. There are no more classes or even Creative Festival, so now it means taking either a specific class when you can find it or just seeing what you can find online.

At first, I was posting on a very irregular basis and then in 2010 I decided to try and post more often, and then it grew, and I have been posting most weeks since 2015. It makes me feel good, seeing that I have been able to maintain this blog for this length of time.

Do I have plans for this blog, yes, but it isn’t stopping it? Do I want to change some of what I post and how I post, yes, I do, but haven’t decided how I am going to do that yet? What I do know is this blog has been a record for me of my projects and some events in my life, and that is why I do it. I am happy to have been able to keep it going, and I am looking forward to seeing what happens to it over the next while.

If you have been around for all of it or some of it, I have to say thank you for sticking around. I am not sure what the road ahead is going to look like, but I do know that I hope to continue to post what I have been doing and keeping this blog going.

No comments: