Monday, November 15, 2021

Some focus stitching

Here it is Monday morning and yes the start of yet another week when the case numbers seem to be doing a roller coaster here in Ontario. We continue to work remotely and that is making us happy and other than a couple of trips out we have been staying home as much as possible.

The vaccine booster has been released here in Ontario, so maybe that will help as well. I know that when it is our turn for the booster, we will be quickly rolling up our sleeves.

Krozwyrd - here is the only cross stitch project that got any attention this past week. I am looking forward to seeing if I can get some more of this piece done again this week. This last picture is when I had to take the piece off the q-snap to move it.

I am loving how this piece is turning out and cannot wait to see it finished. I am getting closer to the 70% finished and now that I have the top section showing I will want to work on getting more of this piece done. I hope that before too long, I can see some good progress on this piece and maybe start to see more sections completed. I know that getting some other areas done will make me feel good, so now to work on just getting sections done and see when it is done.

This week I hope to be able to continue to move this forward and maybe see another section finished up, so that I am getting closer to having it finished. It would be nice to even get more of the letters done, so will see what I end up working on this week.

Pashmina shawl - here is a new project that I started this week. I wanted something that was very easy to stitch, and this is a very simple shawl. The only thing that I need to do with this is count the number of rows that I do for each colour. I hope that I can see some good progress on this piece over the next little while, as it would be wonder to have a new shawl before too long.  I have decided that I need to start wearing my shawls more often, so that is why I decided it was time to have one that was easy to stitch and something that I would love to wear.

Other projects - I haven't had a lot of time or energy to work on any of the other projects lately, so now to see what this week is like. If I can get back to working on some other things as well, I might feel a little better. I know that I have lots of projects that are calling for some attention, so maybe now I can start to work on getting more of these projects moved forward. I am thinking that before too long I should be able to see other things moved forward again.

I hope everyone continues to find little bits of time to do something for yourself each day. It doesn't matter if it is just 5 minutes it does help. We need to ensure that we have taken some time for ourselves so that we have the energy to help others as well.

Have a good week and hopefully next week I will have some progress to show you again.


 

No comments: