Monday, August 17, 2020

Projects moving forward

Blushing Aug 9
Here it is the start of another week and yes we are still working remotely and assisting our clients as much as we can.  Life is still moving forward slowly which is good and the number of cases in Ontario continues to improve which is also good.

Blushing - now this project got a bit of attention this week as I decided it was time to try and get a bit more of the black stitched on the bottom section.  I know that there is still lots of black to go so when I want to work on black it is something that does help.  I also started to will in some of the areas that has a lot of confetti stitching (one or two stitches of a colour).  This process so that a lot of time as you are just starting and stopping the thread but at least it moves the piece forward a little bit at a time.

Blushing Aug 16

This coming week I hope that I can continue to work on Blushing and see if I can get more of the black filled in.  I keep trying to bounce between adding a bit of colour and doing the black to ensure that I can continue to see the progress on the entire piece.  As of last night I was at the 25% completed on this piece so that made me feel good.  Now to see if I can continue to work on it and get more of it completed before the end of the year.

I hope to keep Blushing as my focus piece for a while longer as I am enjoying working on it and like seeing the progress on it. If possible I would like this to be the second Heaven and Earth Design that I complete but will have to see if that happens.

Lovey blankets
 Lovey blankets - I decided that it was time to pick up my knitting needles again and see if I could get some little projects moved forward in the last couple of weeks.  What I have been knitting on is a bunch of Lovey blankets.  The blanket itself is just 12 inches square so they don't take a lot of time to complete.  Now that I have a couple of blanket sections done it is now time for me to try and work on the animals that are attached to these.

I am enjoying this project as it is something a little different than I normally do so will see how it goes.


Well I have a few other projects on the go but again nothing to really show for now.  I hope that soon I will have other projects that I can show but until then this is all that as got my attention.

I hope everyone has a good week and you stay safe and find the little bits of time to do something that you love each day. 

No comments: